Loading Floorplan Options
We are now offering virtual, self-guided, and in-person tours by appointment. Contact us today!
Look & Lease Special: FREE Pro-Rated Rent!*
*Must move in by 10/31/20. Call our leasing office today for more details.
Aberdeen Apartments in West Lawrence, KS
The Aberdeen apartment community, in Lawrence, Kansas, inspires interaction. With beautifully landscaped common areas and an upgraded 24-hour fitness center, it harkens back to a time when neighbors enjoyed getting to know each other.
Workout at the newly upgraded fitness center or relax on your private patio – Aberdeen is an apartment community with features that rival even the most luxurious homes. Now that’s something to talk about! Enjoy beautifully upgraded floor plans that have high-end touches such as:
- Stainless steel appliance packages
- Brush nickel lighting
- Warm neutral paint color schemes
- Distinctive floor plans with generous closet space and considerable extra storage
- Full size washer and dryer
- A private patio or balcony
In addition to the impressive features inside the community, Aberdeen is conveniently located near major highways and just a short drive to the University of Kansas.
Aberdeen Apartment Homes welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are expected. We would love for your four-legged family member to live at Aberdeen!
- Up to 2 pets per apartment
- Weight Limit: 60 lbs per pet or 100 lbs combined
- The Mutt Run is close to Aberdeen!
Located in the heart of Lawrence, KS, near brand new shopping, 6th Street, and the University of Kansas, everything will be at your fingertips! You're close to it all!
- Join the team to enjoy a victory at Allen Fieldhouse!
- Watch your pet make new friends at the Mutt Run!
- Enjoy the best burger in town at Dempsey's Burger Pub!
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Aberdeen delivers beyond what is expected...every time!
- Five-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service!
- Flexible Lease Options Unique to the Lawrence area!